- CTA and the China Democratic League's Research C..
- Dai Bin Attended the China Tibet Tourism and Cul..
- The First Baidu Destination Tourism Summit Held
- Julian Ventura, Mexican Ambassador to China Visi..
- CTA Trade Union Organized a Jogging Activity for..
- Ms Robin Ingle, Senior Vice President of TripAdv..
- CTA Completed a Key Project Supported by the Nat..
- Forum on China Tourism Scenic Innovation Held in..
- CTA held the Ceremony for Post-doctoral Research..
- Annual Report of Chinese Leisure Development (20..
- Exchanges and Discussions Made between CTA and S..
- Tongcheng Network President Wu Zhixiang Visited ..
In accordance with Document No.  98 of the State Commission Office for Public Sector Reform, the Party Committee of China National Tourism Administration(CNTA) decided to establish China Tourism Academy as a specialized institute directly under CNTA. On June 6th, 2008, Chairman of CNTA Shao Qiwei attended the inaugural ceremony and inaugurated officially CTA.CTA aims to establish itself as "think tank of the government, brainpower...
- Annual Report of Leisure Development in China 2013-2014
- China Tourism Scenic Development Report (2014)
- Annual Report of China Regional Tourism Development 2013-2014
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.6)
- Annual Report of China Tourism Groups Development 2012
- Annual Report of China Inbound Tourism Development 2013
- China Tourism Review 2013
- The Path of Yan'an Revolutionary Tourism Development
- China Tourism Scenic Development Report (2013)
- Annual Report of China Leisure Development 2012-2013
- Development Report of China's Hotel Industry (2012-2013)
- Development and Innovation Trend of China's and Foreign Tourism Hotel Industry
- A Monitoring and Early Warning System of Chinese Tourism Economy
- Annual Report of China Outbound Tourism Development 2013
- Annual Report of China Regional Tourism Development 2012-2013
- China Travel Agency Industry Development Annual Report 2012
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.5)
- The Integration and Development of Tourism Industry and the City: Take Chengdu as Example
- China Tourism Review (2012)
- Annual Report of China Inbound Tourism Development 2012
- The Mechanistic Research on China Tourism Responding to Vital Natural Disaster
- Annual Report of China Outbound Tourism Development 2012
- Annual Report of China's Regional Tourism Development 2011-2012
- China Tourism Dictionary
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.4)
- China Hotel Industry Development Report-Hotel Group
- ANNUAL REPORT OF CHINA REGIONAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT 2010-2011
- DEVELOPING MODEL OF TOURISM IN ZHEJIANG
- China Tourism Review (2011)
- Annual Report of China Outbound Tourism Development 2011
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.3)
- Development Report on China Hotel Industry (2009)
- Development of China's Tourism Research 1978-2008
- Annual Report of China's Outbound Tourism Development
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy(No.1)
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy(No.2)
- Development of China Tourism Research 1978-2008 Expert Reviews
- Annual Report of China's Outbound Tourism Development 2009-2010
- CTA Wins 2011 UNWTO Ulysses Prize and Awards