- CTA, Hei Longjiang University and St. Petersburg..
- Dai Bin attended China Outbound Tourism Consumpt..
- Zhengzhou Municipal Government Leaders Paid a Vi..
- Researcher Zhang Guangrui was Employed as the Ac..
- Dai Bin Led the Expert Group to Investigate the ..
- CTA Held a Meeting for All Staff Members to arra..
- Wu Wenxue, leader of CNTA, Visited CTA to invist..
- Leaders of CNTA Du Jiang, Zhu Shanzhong and Liu ..
- CTA Held a symposium on “Big Data”
- Message from CNTA Chairman Shao Qiwei: Aim at th..
- Shao Qiwei,Chairman of CNTA, and Du Jiang, the v..
- CTA Released Tourism Market Trend Prediction of ..
In accordance with Document No.  98 of the State Commission Office for Public Sector Reform, the Party Committee of China National Tourism Administration(CNTA) decided to establish China Tourism Academy as a specialized institute directly under CNTA. On June 6th, 2008, Chairman of CNTA Shao Qiwei attended the inaugural ceremony and inaugurated officially CTA.CTA aims to establish itself as "think tank of the government, brainpower...
- Annual Report of China Regional Tourism Development 2012-2013
- China Travel Agency Industry Development Annual Report 2012
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.5)
- The Integration and Development of Tourism Industry and the City: Take Chengdu as Example
- China Tourism Review (2012)
- Annual Report of China Inbound Tourism Development 2012
- The Mechanistic Research on China Tourism Responding to Vital Natural Disaster
- Annual Report of China Outbound Tourism Development 2012
- Annual Report of China's Regional Tourism Development 2011-2012
- China Tourism Dictionary
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.4)
- China Hotel Industry Development Report-Hotel Group
- ANNUAL REPORT OF CHINA REGIONAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT 2010-2011
- DEVELOPING MODEL OF TOURISM IN ZHEJIANG
- China Tourism Review (2011)
- Annual Report of China Outbound Tourism Development 2011
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.3)
- Development Report on China Hotel Industry (2009)
- Development of China's Tourism Research 1978-2008
- Annual Report of China's Outbound Tourism Development
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy(No.1)
- Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy(No.2)
- Development of China Tourism Research 1978-2008 Expert Reviews
- Annual Report of China's Outbound Tourism Development 2009-2010
- CTA Wins 2011 UNWTO Ulysses Prize and Awards