Blue Book of China's Tourism Economy (No.3)
Blue Book of China’s Tourism Economy (No.3)
China’s Tourism Performance: Review & Forecast (2010-2011)
•Chapter 1 General Analysis and Forecast of China's Tourism Economy
1. Overview of the operation of China's tourism economy in 2010
(1) Development environment
(2) Basic performance
(3) Characteristics of development
(4) Existing problems
2. Analysis and prediction of the development of tourism economy in 2011
(1) Development situation
(2) Prediction on development
3. Policy suggestions for the development of tourism economy and the focus in work in 2011
(1) To handle well key tasks, optimize industry development environment and consolidate the market basis
(2) To fully deepen the integration of tourism industry with relevant industries and build tourism development pattern
(3) To create modern service industry centering around improving the operation quality of tourism industry
(4) To steadily build service quality improvement mechanism centering around tourists' satisfaction
(5) To accelerate the improvement of public services for tourism in response to the demand of new market.
(6) To practically promote international communication and cooperation in light of the development of outbound tourism market.
(7) To optimize regional tourism layout by relying on regional development strategy and high-speed traffic system construction
•Chapter 2 Characteristics and Trend of Tourism Demand
1. Overview of tourism demand in 2010
(1) General change of tourism demand
(2) Change of tourism demand structure
2. Factors affecting tourism demand in 2010
(1) External factors
(2) Endogenetic factors
3. Development trend of tourism demand in 2011
(1) Desire of tour
(2) Opportunities and challenges for tourism demand development in 2011
(3) Prediction of tourism demand in 2011
4. Countermeasures and suggestions on tourism demand management
(1) To base on domestic market and show concern about rural and short-distance tourism market
(2) To develop outbound tourism in order and distribute overseas market
(3) To show concern about individuals market and improve service quality
(4) To improve the tourism products system to meet consumers' diverse demands
(5) To promote service innovation and business mode innovation by new technologies
(6) To improve national tourism emergency rescue system
Chapter 3 Analysis and Forecast of Tourism Enterprise Development
1. Overview of the operation of tourism enterprises in 2010
(1) Overview of the operation of tourism enterprises
(2) Main trend of tourism enterprises' development in 2009
(3) Tourism attractions and new tourism industry development trend
2. Prediction of tourism enterprises' development in 2010
(1) The issuing of industry policies will drive enterprises' development.
(2) The financing environment of tourism enterprises will gradually improve.
(3) New standards will guide and regulate industry development.
(4) The confidence index of tourism enterprisers will improve.
3. Countermeasures and suggestions on tourism enterprises' development and tourism industry operation
(1) To fully utilize relevant financial policies
(2) To promote sustainable development of hotel industry
(3) To improve the modern industry level of travel industry
(4) To explore new operation mode of tourism attractions
•Chapter 4 Structure and Trend of Regional Tourism Economy
1. General operation pattern of regional tourism economy
(1) Regional tourism generally grows.
(2) Hot events become important factors affecting regional tourism development.
(3) National strategies become the robust driving force promoting regional tourism development.
(4) The overall role of innovative development in regional tourism development continuously shows up.
(5) Regional tourism development still faces many key problems to be solved.
2. Evaluation on hot events in regional tourism development
(1) Dispute on "Hometown of Celebrities" and its nature
(2) Analysis on "pan-marketization" of West Lake Tourism Attraction
3. Outlook on regional tourism development in 2011 and its countermeasures and suggestions
(1) New characteristics of regional tourism development in 2011
(2) Countermeasures and suggestions on regional tourism development in 2011
•Chapter 5 Present Status and Prospect for Tourism in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao, China
1. Present status and prospect for tourism in Taiwan
(1) Overview of Taiwan tourism market development in 2010
(2) Overview of Taiwan tourism industry development in 2010
(3) Outlook on Taiwan tourism industry development in 2011
2. Present status and prospect for tourism in Hong Kong
(1) Overview of Hong Kong tourism market development in 2010
(2) Overview of Hong Kong tourism industry development in 2010
(3) Outlook on Hong Kong tourism industry development in 2011
3. Present status and prospect for tourism in Macao
(1) Overview of Macao tourism market development in 2010
(2) Overview of Macao tourism industry development in 2010
(3) Outlook on Macao tourism industry development in 2011
•Chapter 6 China’s Tourism in Global View
1. Development of world’s tourism industry in 2010 and prediction on its trend in 2011
(1) Overview of tourism industry development in 2010
(2) Prediction on development trend of world’s tourism industry in 2011
2. China's position in world’s tourism industry development keeps stable.
(1) Inbound tourism is recovering with steady ranking in the world. The proportion of China tourism market in the world pattern will rise slightly.
(2) Outbound market will continue a relatively rapid growth to lead the recovery of international tourism industry.
(3) Development trend
3. Internationalization progress of China’s tourism industry
(1) International cooperation has been fully launched.
(2) International communication has been conducted in a more in-depth way.
(3) The outbound tourism of China has become more convenient.
4. Countermeasures for development of China’s tourism industry under the global view
(1) To continue to enhance China's competitiveness in international tourism industry by making breakthroughs in optimizing development environment
(2) To insist on promoting the cooperation between China’s tourism industry (including regional tourism industry and national tourism industry) and world’s tourism industry
(3) To insist on improving the risk control mechanism in response to the uncertain environment for development of international tourism industry.
(4) To reserve the technologies related to the digital earth construction for China’s tourism industry to participate in the international competition with hi-end technologies
•Chapter 7 Survey of Tourist Satisfaction
1. Background of the Survey
2. Main characteristics of the tour of respondent tourists
(1) Basic information of domestic tourists and characteristics of their tour
(2) Basic information of inbound tourists and characteristics of their tour
(3) Basic information of outbound tourists and characteristics of their tour
3. Overview of tourist satisfaction across the country
(1) On-site questionnaire: the satisfaction of domestic individuals, group tourists and inbound tourists all improves, among which the satisfaction of domestic group tourists improves the fastest.
(2) Online survey: the indices tend to rise steadily.
(3) Tourism quality supervision survey: satisfaction indices tend to rise rapidly, the satisfaction on convenience of complaint lodging procedures is high and the satisfaction on the release of complaint handling result improves fast.
4. Factors affecting tourist satisfaction
(1) Expectation of tourists
(2) Satisfaction on public tourism services
(3) Satisfaction on tourism related industries
(4) Satisfaction on general service at tourist destinations
(5) Satisfaction on tourism service elements
5. Main characteristics of tourist satisfaction on 50 cities
6. Tourist satisfaction on golden weeks and minor holidays
7. Countermeasures and suggestions that base on the Survey on Tourist Satisfaction
(1) To conduct the tourist satisfaction survey work across the country and in local places in order
(2) To actively guide and coordinate tourism related authorities to improve tourism reception services
(3) To encourage business format innovation and focus on improving the tourism service quality for individuals in central regions
•Chapter 8 Tourism Administration and Construction of Public Service System
1. New progress of China on tourism administration and public service system construction in 2010
(1) Status quo of tourism administration and public policy development
(2) Status quo of infrastructure construction and development
(3) Status quo of tourism information service development
(4) Status quo of tourism safety guarantee and people-benefiting service development
(5) Status quo of tourism talent team construction and development
2. Situation and challenges faced by China's tourism administration and public service system construction
(3) Analysis on the development situation
3. Policies and suggestions on China's tourism administration and public service system construction
(1) To enhance the tourism laws and regulations system construction
(2) To deepen the reform of tourism administration system
(3) To intensify the policy support of public tourism services
(4) To accelerate the public tourism service system construction
(5) To gradually improve the public tourism service quality
(6) To intensify the planning and coordination of public tourism services